Traveling around the world has changed me in many ways....

Life as they call is a journey as everyone says....
Experiences change me,and will continue to change my perception of the world..
I have met many people over the years,and made new friends..
Travelled to many new places and learnt new cultures.
My life is shaped with such rich experiences....

This year 2014, in particular is a Travel year...as I should otherwise call it a Globetrotting year...
Well you can call me a Global citizen....which in many ways I fit to this description very nicely.
You see I was born in Chennai,India....and brought up all over India...

Lived in Delhi,Mumbai,Port Blair....
and oh yes the United States of America when I was very young....
Have been traveling since I was a three month old..,.and yes have been flying since then....
I love flying,the excitement of checking in,climbing the aircraft.....taking off...landing...

Everything excites me and like a kid in a candy store I awe at the miracle of flight...

This year I have travelled from Orlando to Chennai,
Chennai to Madurai....
Again Chennai to Orlando...
Orlando to Phoenix....
Once more Orlando to Tampa for the Iifa Awards....
Phew...that's one jet setting travelogue....
I loved every bit of my travels....this year,since most of it involved flying...
So you can imagine my excitement and surprise that I kept traveling since Jan...2014

Travel enriches me and my real life experiences....since this year mostly I travelled alone internationally...I made many friends in various airports,and met many helpful people.

Actually I do remember the people I met a Swedish diplomat,

A newly married girl going  with stars in her eyes to her husband in Canada,
A first time flier a Telugu lady....traveling with her husband...

A Software Engineer who was stuck in Maine for two days without a connecting flight.....

All this makes me feel fortunate I met some strangers who I met in the passing airports,

they may not remember me so much....

But I still remember my interactions with them....

and it's these memories make me smile....even today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....