From Friends...or Family...Continued....


hmmmm...
Well...this is in continuation of the Friends..or Family..post..
Ummm.........in the most recent instance...
Both my friends..and Family have played a great role..
in helping me back to my feet and makin me go on with life..
And...
i guess..both of them..are rightfully in their..own place..and i can't compare..them...
My Family is the one who gave me Life...and the Will to live..
And they stand by me..even when am in a crazed..mood..and a total..rebel..
Well..they can't be wrong..
though i always..seem to think they are..
When in Reality..they are right most of the time..
and mayb it's their intution that saves..me oh so many times...
Ahhhhhhh...now to my friends..who i call my Angel..Network...
Hmmmm..lets..c ahh..oh..
i wanna name my good friends..
who i met over the past six months..
some met... some not yet..met...
but they are still there and always..will be there..
when ever i need..them..silently waiting..for me in the shadows..
Always...protecting..me and watching over me...
Now tats true Friends...for you...
And...Now my Angel...Network...is..Well it's a long..long..list..
Umm....lets...c..well..and all...these are in no particular..order..
You all are my life...my dearest.friends...
and i am thankful to god..for introducing ...u people..to me
JP,Raji,Prabhu,JC,
Chavvi,Shruti,Raaja,Abhi,Navin,
Anuraag,Manjula,Mittu,Nethra,
Anu,Lulu,Raz,Anita,Vivek,Suman,
Senthil,Josh,Anish,Srini...etc..etc.........
and oh so many..
Gosh i didnt know myself..i had sooooooooo..many friends...hehehe...
Well..friends...if ne one is missed..out..please info me...ok?
And Last But not the Least..
I want to thank my wondeful..family..
Mom.Dad..and Kutti bro..for believin..in me and let me be ...
And knowing that one day i would get over my madness....
and come back to them
Loving,caring..and much more level-headed..than before...
Thanks...You...guys..couldn't have done it..without..you..
Actually wouldn't be here..without Your support..at all..
And they say..
people..with strong social..networks..of Friends..and Family...
Bounce back from all the problems..Life..gives..them..
And i Guess..thats..100% True...In my case... :)
My Family and My Friends..You Rock and Rule my World!!!
Cheeeeeeeeeeeers..

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow....thanx da...and it's amazing how you put such a complicated theory into simple words!!!! lulu
tru as u say.. family and frds both r the most important aspect of a person life.. family makes a person good enough to have friends and my mom always says the more friends u have, the more richer u r... akka u r rich!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm...nila writin so well... cool.. keep writin... n ppl who r postin comments for nila do read my blogs too at http://sjchitra159.blogspot.com
nila said…
yayaya..thanks..shruti and chitra..
well..i am Rich..cos i hae u all..
My dearest Angels........... :)
Anonymous said…
those words are just so true.. a person with a good social network of family and frenz always bounce back to normal life even when they are facing the craziest emotions..
Anonymous said…
srini ?? :O thats really so sweet of u !!

good to see u back to normal !!
we friends r there to care n share !!
rock ur world.. hav a blast !!

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!