My Love...my Life my Gans

Love is a many splendoured thing...

A emotion that has always fascinated man,for time immemorial...
Love has always interested me,since I was a little girl,
reading fairy tales and storybooks....


Was always hoping to find my prince in shining armour or 
hoping that when I closed my eyes that,my prince 
would wake me up with a kiss..from my sleep...


Over the years as I grew,I had many various thoughts how love
 should be or how marriage should be.
All that stopped just a few months ago,
when I had to go to India for my brother's marriage,
and had to leave Ganesh behind....

Just being away from him,for just 48 days...
I realized that Love isn't something we need to seek...
it's just like happiness is within us...

Love is my Ganesh...I am not being too mushy or poetic...
Love is my husband..,and nothing before,nothing ever after will be like him...

Sure we fight,sometimes we want to slit each other's throats...
But most of the time,we are so coochie...coo..

That most people are amazed at our partnership....
He makes every effort to make me happy...and 
what do I do,I throw tantrums and fight with him.
He too loses his cool and gets angry....


Hmmmm...Well more like a spoiled brats....
I am a little overbearing sometimes...and sometimes he is totally annoying...
and many a time we both never see eye to eye...
But ultimately in the end...it's our Love that triumphs!!!

We go full circle and come back to our basic "mad in love"silly state...
This is becoming a top requirement for both of us....
either we scream or one of us sleeps 
On the garbage can..tonight....

Well....Seriously....We both do need to grow up...

Our love is so strong and we both 
are so emotionally close to each other,
that we find faults or argue with each other over every day things...

But in the end,we both agree to decide what we want,
and how we both have to work seamlessly together in the same direction..

Now that our path through life is going 
to be the same for many years ahead...
Well at least we have an entire lifetime to love and fight over each other....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....