I am Alone

Have you ever got the feeling that there is no one for you..
Life is hard and no one cares for you.
Life is such a pain to be lived,Well I am in that situation...
My own family is selfish and cunning....
Nobody wants my happiness..

All are interested in their own selfish goals and most importantly money.
My dad weighs everything in lakhs of rupees and
anything less than that isn't good enough for him....
No one cares for my feelings and pays attention to me...
I have no one..No family..No friends..

All the world is a cruel place...
and by giving so much to people..
I haven't gained anything...
Life has been bad to me at every
step...I face failures and brickbats at every point in time...
My own family insults me and puts me down at every single oppurtunity possible...
So I hate my so called life..and don't wish to live here....

I am born alone and I will die alone....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....