Goodbye 2010..Hello 2011

It's the Happy time of the year...
The New year has dawned upon us...
My life remains the same....yet seems so different...
It was a year of false starts,wrong endings...
Good beginnings and happy meetings....
Many people walked into my life and made it special..
They have been soulmates as friends and lovers...
People who have always understood me and remained by my side...
Many have also walked away....never to return again...
But...then....
Life finds fun ways to make me smile...
Many incidents happened past year...that changed my views
about life and made me grow ahead.....
Life is about making new choices and learning new things...
There are many things I want to do in this coming new year...

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS-2011

Make new friends,keep the old ones...
Try to balance home and work...
Give more time to my parent's as I don't know how long they will
be around to love me and care for me...
Give more love and happiness to people around me...
Share with the needy and get a warm happy feeling inside...
Make more money and of course spend more...
Try to control my Motor-Mouth and not end up with foot in the mouth syndrome...
Be more healthy and try to exercise...and become fit
Enjoy my present job and try for new oppurtunities....

Lets see how long these last.....and how many I keep up...

Wish you a Happy New Year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....