What a lightened heart....

Aaah the gentle winter breeze,the warm blankets...
and the good old ginger tea.....
Its cold and freezing in chennai....
Is it the winter has come....
or is it the vibes...in our house..
I am feeling a warmth in my heart......
I feel that the climate makes a lot of difference...
in our moods...
Well...Our life is pretty much,the same old...

After so much heartbeak and pain...
life is pretty much coming back to normal..
I finally got the courage to tell dad,
that I am seeing someone...
and I want to spend my life
with him for a lifetime...
I am feeling as if a great weight has been lifted off my gentle heart...

After so many years of wrong starts,bad endings,
and false beginnings...
I have finally come past all that and
finally acknowledged a relationship....
Thats a great big step for me...
Cos I never commit to anything or anyone..
Cos I fear that I may fail or
someone may break my trust...eventually...
Life isn't about fearing...about everything...

Somewhere somebody has to take a risk and make a decision..
Life should be lived....and experienced......
I have never loved someone this way,and no one has made me feel
so cared and loved in the past so many years the way he makes me feel...
I believe in the theory of soulmates...
and I believe there is someone
for everyone....
I want to spend my lifetime with him...
Because I believe...that ...
He is the one for me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....