Sometimes..I wish ctrl+alt+del worked in my life.....

I hate life today...Ya ya...
I was the one who  decided to live my life,and experience every minute.
Sometimes pure hatred that I am still living in my parent's spare room,
makes me want to puke and makes me want to run away...
Life is a major torture and a big problem now that even though
I am 32,my mother wants to rule my every move...
I feel "boxed in" and unable to breathe as if
I am a fish without the oxygen...
or as if someone has pushed me underwater and trying to drown me...
I hate everything around me and
I hate my family for always raking up my failures and
making me look like a failure every time they want to make a point....
I feel depressed and lonely and no one is there to support me...
No one loves me...no one cares about me except their selfish needs..
Even my so called brother comes only when he need money...
Its all a financial based love which you can call usage,
family members also use you and throw you as
and when it is easy for them....
Infact the whole world is like this and people
all over are all in the same...
Life isn't give and take...
I have given so much to this so called "Family"
and got nothing in return...
So....I have decided to detach myself..from their very existance....
I have no one,and anyway I will die alone....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....