Daddy's coming...Home..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is with mixed emotions that I await Dad's arrival at Chennai Tomorrow...
It still reminds me of the Childhood days
when we used to wait for days together for him
to come back from sailing...
Cos he was a Navy Man...and Well...
we kinda got used to never having him around...
Basically Mom raised us....the whole while..
She took care of the home while Dad was away...
It seems just like yesterday..that we were kids....
and it seems that today we are all grown up...
But still the emotions that surface,
when we await a loved one...
can't be traded for anything in this world...
It's the Season of Christmas...
and the season of Homecoming..
I am reminded of a song i keep hearing in this season..
"I will be home for Christmas..."
which holds good in our anticipation for Dad's arrival.....
As a daughter I missed him a lot these six months and
there are no words for me to share that
 how much I care and love him a lot...
Love isn't a simple word..
It's actually very complicated emotions that arise between us...
I used to hate him for his stubborness and pushy attitude....
but now when I look back...
All that he said was always right...
and Yes I was wrong...at 32 I realise...
Atleast better late than never....
I missed your Dadda...
I missed you whenever I won a award in ICICI,
or when I got a shouting from
my boss..I missed you at your anniversary,
and missed you at Viggy's birthday...
But surely don't want to miss your homecoming......
Awaiting you with a open heart and a warm hug...
Love...Ya..Pops...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....

Am.............Back!!!