A Little bit...of love and luck,that came by 28 years ago

A small wish of a little child called me,to have a little brother....
was granted on this day of November,
by the great god of the heavens above....
It's a boy...Wohoo.....
My parents were overjoyed....and of course...
I was estatic....finally I got a little brother that I had always...wished for..
Today when I think back after so many years...
I see that little boy,who has grown over the years...
through school,college.... and now on the way to become an MD...
A little tear escapes the eye...when I remember the wonderful times
we spent together as children,watching the Jackie Chan movies,
eating those hidden chocolates.
Learning about cars and bikes thru Autocar..thanks to him....
Seeing the Cable tv,thru a cable wire that we stole in Dhaula Kuan.
Toilet training Lucky,our cutie dog and running after her
when she used to run away in Delhi...
The Paav Bhaji in Sarojini Nagar and the Pilot Pens in NPS...
The Optimist sailing trips that we both used to dread,
going out in the open sea....
Such wonderful memories...
Thats why I always say live in that moment..enjoy it while it lasts...
Cos you never know when you are going live that last breath...
Don't wait for that last minute to say I love you...
Don't wait for that last minute to say that you care......
Those kind of oppurtunities don't come by today......
I have lots of wonderful and special childhood memories..of my brother...
He is an intergral part of my life,even though he sometimes
loses his temper and his frustrations on me.....
I think thats cos he cares a great deal...
and after mom and dad,he is the only one,
only living relative I will have......
I still believe he loves me very much...
and it is this love for his sister...that he cares
and  protects me every minute.
Thank you good god...for giving me such a loving,caring and fantastic brother....
Atleast someone to call my own.....in this big bad world...
Love you Bro...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...DUDE!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....