Life is pretty much....ummm..normal...

Life can't be defined in s simple word..
but I would like to define it in one word..."SIMPLE".
Actually life is thats what it is simple,it's us who make it utterly complicated...
We get entangled in our jobs,our work..our play..
that we simply forget to live life...
Life is meant to be lived...and enjoyed....
Life is pretty much normal and same for everyone...
It's how we live it...that makes a difference...
Also I guess,it's how we react to situations that makes us who we are
and how we shape up....
I used to regret many failures and losses in my life.....
and used to mope over
every sad or unfortunate incident that happened in my life....
Now nearing the end of 2010....
a end of one decade that began in 2000....
As I look back...I see more things that I have achieved...
and many things that I have failed....in these ten long years...
Fortunately,I have started to focus on the things that I have achieved...
and that are invaluable to me today...
that my failures are seemingly minimal......
in comparsion to what I have actually
achieved in these 10 years....
I graduated from Dental School...as a Dentist....
joined ICICI Bank as a Senior Officer...
and have become a Top performer in my branch...
I made many friends....and lost some old ones....
Some people came into my life,taught me lessons...and moved on...
Some people came,and stayed on.....till this day....
Some people ....died...some broke up..with me...in friendships...
and relationships...
But some integral relationships...still are with me..to this very day......
I have become more Extroverted... in my approach to life...
Thats what Life is all about....
It's time to cut your losses and focus on your strengths....
I guess Dad always believed in me....,
and pushed me to achieve more than I actually believed that I could....
and here I am at 30..looking back..pretty much satisfied....
where I am now....
though I still believe in my dreams...
and wish to become a Millionare.....by 35...
But then a Girl can wish....can't she....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....