How is it..that life...feels the same yet seems so different...

How is it..that today my life seems the same place as if it was yesterday...
That my life seemed to go nowhere...and yet..
today I seem to be somewhere where I always wanted to be...
Life does seem a little different...
Life seems more joyous..and a bit more playful...
My life seems to have changed ever since a past 6 months...
Is the change due to my growing old,or becoming mature...
or is it due to the life changes...that I am going through...
My life seemed to be stagnant....
and I seemed to be slipping deep into depression...
and the quicksand of life...
Then along came some new things,some awards and some recognitions...
Some care and some support from loved ones...
I started to see life in a different perspective.......
I decided to finally live "LIFE"than simply going day by day,
as I usually used to do...
I wanted to experience Life ...and not be just a silent spectator......
I am going to live today....this very moment....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....