Soulmates.....

They say soulmates occur in your life...after a hard period of hardship or heartbreaks that
you may have undergone or maybe you have seen this face maybe in your dreams or thoughts..
I never had such visions...
I had been hurt so badly..by someone..sometime..
and I had stopped believing in love and life..
I wanted to end my life as I was no use to anyone...and
No one wanted me around...
I started having weird dreams...
umm...well the vision of Prince Charming is still existent...hehe
Oh well...Lets see Soulmates are people who come into your life to teach you a lesson or
make you grow as an individual...
They can be friends,relatives or lovers...
They can become best friends...stay for some time...teach you to heal and move on...
Or they can stay forever eternally by your side..guiding you like a Guardian Angel ....
I have had an oppurtunity to meet many soulmates in this lifetime..
Some of these people,
maybe are connected to me in a previous birth...
Some I can recognise in a first meeting..
Some reveal themselves after many meetings...
Some People have come into my life as a result of a chance...
A Friendship...
A Relationship...be it anything....It is just the beginning...of a long lasting....story of an lifetime...
I stopped looking for friends or supportive people ....last week...
and god only know where new friends and people appear by my side..
And loh behold Someone appears who has maybe never met me in this lifetime...
but it felt as if we knew each other...since some time before...some where else...
maybe another birth...The connection is so electric and so strong...that
one can feel the intensity of our chemistry..
Almost magically,as if this person was behind me every second...only invisible...like a fairy or like God.....
Only made to reveal themselves...when I stopped looking...................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....