Satya,,My Angel in Disguise

Satya...means truth...and I guess thats what Satyajit is or Kunu
as I call him...He just calls a spade a spade..and doesn't mince words...
He is my bestest friend...and now a brother...
Since we fight and make up...now we have become closer....
and have started becoming a solid support of each other...
Actually he has turned into a rock-solid support...to me.
He hates to see me cry and definately hates it when I cry at work...
I guess I am tooooooooooooo emotional for the corporate world...
and that hurts...my feelings...when I get kicked....
But Kunu...starts his lectures...and 45 mins isn't enough for him...
left to him he can keep advicing me forever...After all he is a caring person...
and being a Little Bro..he hates me shed a tear......
Am fortunate to have Kunu by my side...as he makes life bearable...
Atleast for the time when he smiles and makes me cheer up....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....