Life is So far...So Good...

September is over.....
and the Bank's Half yearly closing holiday is tomorrow...
As we close our accounts for the half year...
as in the good old days,when computers
weren't available...
Let us close our half yearly accounts in our lives...
Lets see let me take a stock of what has been..and what could have been in my life..
Well....the year started with hope and anticipation..
of promotions,marriage and many other things..
Well..the much expected bonuses..and pay increments came..in March..
But Marriage has so far eluded me ,past so many years....
I wonder why is it that I am very successful in my career and friendships..
but,why is it that I am still alone
and not having someone to share my life with?
Is it partly my fault or is that the play of the so called stars or horoscopes...
that have prevented my marriage.....?
As of now....
I have a complete life,friends,family ..
and a good job..I feel complete...
It would also be nice,
If I had a husband to share my happiness and my time...
Now thats a million dollar question..
People I like..Don't like me...
People who like me,I don't like....
I wonder where the meeting point is going to be?
and which Prince Charming is going to steal my heart away?????
I guess God's answer..is
"Wait my child have a little faith... The best is yet to come...."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....