I have no one...

Like I read somewhere...
I came alone and will go alone..
I have no one..Even family members are selfish and want their own work..
Giving and Caring for anyone only brings me humiliation not appreciation..
People are only with me,when they want things from me..not otherwise..
Life is not worth living...because I don't get any support from anyone..
nor do I get any appreciation from my family.....
I find it sad that I don't have a shoulder to cry on
and that I have to weep alone...
I have no family...and just a few friends....
I came alone and will die alone...

Comments

WritingsForLife said…
At the end of the day, I am all that I have got.
nila said…
true....dear rajii...

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....