Endings and Beginnings...

These past few weeks..have been like a whirlwind...
spinning me around like a top,meeting new people and making friends...
Some people I have lost forever...Some I have gained...
Many people have come into my life..and shaped who I am..
Many people have left leaving a space in my heart to be filled....by someone else.
This is a month of endings and renewals...
Old friends like Kunu remain by my side despite everything....
New friends are supportive and helpful to me in many ways...
There are some people who I met just 2 weeks ago and now they are no more
part of my life...Oh well..It's a month for endings...and new beginnings...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....