A Day to rest and rejuvinate...

Life is pretty stressful nowadays...and I was completely burning out...
When I decided that I needed some rest mid-week..and stayed at home...
Life is a constant roller coaster ride..Work,friends ...and more Work...
and then oh yes...marriage proposals...the most stressful...
How can you make up your mind...How can you decide he is the "One"??
Is it his age or is it his education...
I believe that any such judgements should be made by myself...
Not to be confused with others....
I am easily led by others thoughts...
being a Piscean...
When major decisions are to be made...I feel that I should make it myself...
Hmm...Now..where was I?
I forgot...Snoooooooze..Come on these things are too taxing on my delicate heart..
Let me sleep and get up and think about this...
Oh well..Going back to my rest...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....