Am Lonely ...and Its Valentine's...

Valentines it's supposed to be the day for lovers...
Why can't it be for friends...come on so what If we have friendship's day...
Pish Posh...I love my friends ...and I don' t need one single day to celebrate them...
Friends have been by my side thru good and bad....
Now if you say As a Valentine...Well the significant other is no more there in my life...
We grew apart and fate as you know has it's strange ways...
It was hurting in the beginning...but slowly I forgave for all the wrong doing done to me...
I forgave ..because maybe partly the fault was on my side..cos I trusted so much...
But ultimately I am alone...and it's Valentine's Day....
and I miss that other so much...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....