Why am I lonely even when everyone is there...

Why is that I am lonely..
even though I have every one..
I can't seem to find happiness..with anyone or any place..
It is a virtual paradox...


I have everything..yet I have nothing...
As the sun shimmers thru my bedroom window...
bringing...bright light..into my room...
I pause to wonder if it's bringing any light into my dull life..
As the birds chirp happily in the tree nearby..
I wonder how long it has been since I have laughed heartily...


Why ..is it when I have so many friends 
and so called acquaintances...
But the sad truth is that I am terribly lonely...
I am like a directionless ship in the open sea...
No destination...to go...no place to reach....
Just going where ever the waves take me....


I seek companionship in people who are friends...
I seek happiness in talking to new people....
I get some relief in these interactions....
I laugh,I smile and I speak....
Share a few jokes and share a few words....


But after that it's a null void..and the emptiness fills in again....
I don't know what is the reason...What can be done to fill
in the void that has been created......
No amount of laughter or no amount of love can help...me
I miss the past and hold on to it like a security blanket...
I miss my present friends..who can't spend time with me..
I wonder what It takes to bring a smile to my face...
Sometimes I wonder if I have forgotten to smile...?????????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....