Spending Days with Mom at the Hospital

Have been spending the past few days with mom,
at Ramachandra,and it makes me see 
how much medicine has progressed in so many years..
How many things have come to make the patients life so much easier...
Really life is becoming much more simpler..
and I am surprised to see so many people being treated....
The hospital by itself is a township by itself..
spanning 175 acres of vast land...
and so many people walk in these corridors...
It's like a 5 star hotel with LCD Screens and modern beds..
not the type you get in your local GH..
It's just that if you have the money,flaunt it...
or in simpler words..if you can afford it...come here..and get treated...
Being with Mom,gave me much needed quality time with her,
caring for her and catering to her every need...
I am so happy that I am able to be of some service to her,
after all she has done so much for me...since I was a kid...
She was the one who stayed up when I had a fever,
or cried when I scrapped my knee.....
Life is much more .....better..If you can be of some use to someone...
After all that is the much needed quality of a very good child...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....