Some One Asked the Reason of My Happiness








It's not everyday that natural exuberence and happiness shows all day,
Today must have been one day like that..I seemed to be happy...

And as things would go,my friend asked me..why so happy..today
Any special reason...
Any things which you are willing to share..
Now where can I describe..I really don't know what's making me smile..
Life seems interesting..and Beautiful than before...and the silly part is that


I can't seem to put a reason to it....
I guess being happy and contented with yourself is itself,
is enough to make you
a happier person...
Find the peace with yourself and your fears..then see how life becomes more wonderful...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....