My Friend...

My friend is the bestest...
 brings me a smile on a sad day...
a query when I am serious...and a cutest smile just for me...
Well..I haven't smiled so much in a while,
but now that my friend's here...
I feel warm inside and my heart feels lighter...
It feels nice to have someone..who makes monday's more cheerful...
It's great that a friend can bring so much joy to you...out and
Even though we don't spend time together much...
but we know we are there for each other.......
Silently ...being there...for each other...
Holding hands in difficult circumstances......
And sharing joy in each other's victories....
and just lending a helping hand....whenever needed..
It's  not too hard to be a friend....
Just reach out and touch someone's heart...
and you are sure to get a friend........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....