Somehere in my heart,I Still Love you ....

I don't know why it's so difficult to let you go?
I don't know why it's so hard to let you know...
That It's many days ago you went away...
Somewhere in my heart,But I still love you...

I hear your voice,and the feelings come again...
I see you every time,and my eyes fill again....
tears of sadness...as we aren't the same again...
I want to be beside you...walking hand in hand...
I want that love same again...

I don't know why it's so difficult to let you go?
It's just that in many ways...
It's so hard to let you know....
Somehwhere in my heart,I still love you...

This Pain refuses to go away...
This memories remain in my heart....till eternity...
Why did you leave me...?
Why did you go away?
You never gave a reason....
You never asked my feelings....
You never estimated the depth of my love....

Some many questioned unanswered...
So many dreams unfulfilled....
I want you back with me..
I wish that somewhere you are also thinking of me...
I don't know why it's so difficult to let you..go...
Somewhere in my heart I still you..love....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....