Conflicting Signals..

I dont wish to be everything to everyone, 
but I would like to be something to someone.-Javan


Have you ever been in a position that you
are receiving some mixed signals..
I mean the people who you relate to day by day,
aren't as they seem..or don't do as they say...
I am in one such situation now..
No it's not that my friend says things behind my back...
It's what they say on your face is....more confusing.....
Life was pretty normal and mundane..
but then
Ah Well..things changed..
It started as a normal friendship..
With lot of misunderstandings and harsh words spoken...
But then thats all things of the past...and now...
We are beyond that...
We care for each other..and look out for each other...
day in and day out....
Our Interactions are varied...
Some day's my friend is the warmest person on earth..
Some day's my friend is icy cold..like the Great Antartica..
and just pretends that I just don't exist.....
Some day's my friend says that your smile is the cutest..
and it makes me happy to see your smile early morning.....
The very next day they avoid me totally...
My friend likes me....but is afraid to admit it...
Now what can I believe...
The chemistry between us is mindblowing...
enough to set a place on fire...
People say that we are such close friends that ...
Our habits are so much the same...
And we just call it "Friendship"....
When the world say's it much much deeper than that...
Now whats more deeper than "Friendship"??
Aaaah..Yes....
Hmm....take a closer look...It's something else .....in reality....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....