I have never loved.....

I have never loved like this before...
These words may not seem true to you...
But,I have never loved anyone the way I loved you..

There are days when I shed a single tear ...
The tears are when I remember you...
There are days when I feel the pain so much
that it's too much to bear...
There are days when I fear going out in the world..
knowing that you will not be there....
Just wanted to let you know...
I have never loved anyone but you...

Time seems to have no meaning...
Life shows no signs of healing...
There are days when my heart aches for you...
There are no days when I don't miss you...
These days this pain is too much for me to bear...
The days seem so listless,the nights seem so lonely....
Just wanted to let you know...
I have never loved anyone but you...
I haven't given my heart to anyone....
In fear of having it broken ....once again
I have never been able to get over you...

The feeling of your touch,the gentleness of your caress...
The softness of your voice when you said my name...
The way you said you loved me....
It isn't with anyone....that I have seen...
and it hasn't been
with anyone I have been...
There are days I hope that you do remember me...
There are days I hope that you also care..for me...
My heart aches for you...and I shed a single tear...
Knowing that you will not be there.....

Just wanted to let you know...
I have never loved anyone the way I loved you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....

Am.............Back!!!