Some friends...leave...Some stay on...

Sometimes we feel that some people have outgrown us,or is it Life itself outgrows itself..

There are some people who we feel can be our friends forever...then there are some friends who we feel that we don't have anything in common,after a certain period of time...
As we grown up,or go ahead in life...we don't need certain relationships or friendships...and these
seem too much or very high maintainance to even say a hai or hello....Life isn't fair in this way...
I guess it's life's own stark reality....because there is no forever and ever.....
Atleast in this fast paced life.....
Some persons move out by misunderstandings...some by transfers,some
just because we don't need to speak any more...
Such people bring shudders to one's thought...when I meet them...
I find nothing in common...in our friendship with such persons...
Is it that I am being too choosy or is it ,
Life's way of saying that you have outgrown these kinds of people...
I guess it's time that I have spring cleaned my friend's circle...
and weeded out the have been's,the greedy guts.the leeches and the energy drainers...
Then there are some friends who have stood the test of time and have become my breath and life...
such people are very rare...and very less..I can count such friends on my fingers.....
and I am thankful to god for one such person..Radhika....
She is a sweetheart,and has been by my side...even though she is very far...and
we try to catch up..whenever possible...I believe friendships should be low maintainance like ours...where distance is never a barrier.....for good friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....