My Quarter 1 Achievement

Aha...
My Q1 Achievement Points ie Employee Points came and I have scored 92%.
It's one of the highest in the Chennai Region.
I am happy to reach this and feel great,that
being a dentist...I have come so far.....It's a nice feeling...
People said..A dentist...how will you adjust...how will you work..how far will you go...
And today when EPS came,everyone has shut up.....
It seems that I had been pushed up the wall,and I bounced back and came back...
like a Phoenix,that rises from it's own ashes....
People who made fun,who made comments about my ability...have no excuses to say now...
I am now one of the most valuable and productive employees....
It gives me a high...and a rush that I have come so far...and
oh of course I still have a very very long way to go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....