My love..for You..



oh how can i explain..how much i love..you?
How can i say how much you...mean to me?
For it isn't easy for me to say.."I Love You"

Is it..the sound of your voice..
that makes..me love you?
Is it the little things..you do?
I can't explain wat made me love you...
But all i know is..that..i truely do...
But it's still difficult for me to say "I love you"
My love for you...
Oh how can i explain how much i love...you?

Is it the fact that i yearn for your time?
y do i feel you are so..near yet so apart..
My love for you...
Transcends...Time and Distance...
and I End up dreaming of you...
and I secretly hope that..
somewhere..you are thinking of me too...

My love for you..
My eyes...scan to see..your face in a crowd...
My ears...strain to hear the sound of your voice...
My heart..beats..as one when am near..you..
Infact..i don't hear my heart..
I think i hear yourz...

My love for you...
Our love can't be explained...
Our love can't be measured...
It's not ....to be bound..
Our love is free..
Free..as a spirit..
and merging..our souls into one common goal..

My love for ..you...
is beyond compare...
my love for you..is beyond...Today..
It began yesterday....when you..smiled...at me
and captured my heart...
My love extends..to tommorrow..
and for infinity beyond...

For..true...love is not lovers..looking into each others eyes..
But two souls..looking into the same direction together...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....