Why ....Oh Why...?????????




Why does the day begin so silent for me...
Why doesn't the sun shine...so bright..
Isn't there....a ray of hope...
Isn't there....a chance for scope?

Life seems so dull without you here...
Life isn't life if you don't care....
I want to live my life with you....
Somewhere I hope that you love me too...

Why does the day begin so silent for me....
Why doesn't the sun shine so bright?????

I hear every footstep hoping it's you...
I strain to hear every word just to hear your voice...
I want to be with you,I want to be your life...
Life isn't life without you here....
If I want to live,I want to live my life with you.....
Is it the magic of your love that has made me so?????
Is it the care and warmth that you have shown
that has made me glow?????

Why does the day begin so silent for me....
Why doesn't the sun shine so bright.....

I want to be there...in sickness and health...
I want to be there ,...in poorness and wealth....
I want to share every moment with you.....
and Somewhere in my heart I want you to be
there for me too,.............................

Life isn't life without you........

Comments

Unknown said…
i have never heard such quoted poem in my life written by a non poet!
hats off!

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....

Qualities of Mr Right!!! If he exists...that is..