Birthdays....


Aaah...it's that time of the year again...My good ol' Birthday is near....
Hmm...the date March 20th holds so much significance....or is it just another date in the calender?
Well....I was born on that day so many many years ago..and today I stand tall...and at the 
threshold of my life....At a Milestone...30 years!! aha...one way the feeling that am growing old is 
a bit unsettling....but then...the feeling that the years have taught me so much and made 
me more focussed and mature is a great feeling...
I have experienced so much and made so many 
mistake and invariabily learnt a lot from then...
but then there is no human who never makes
mistakes..they are essential for our self-growth.
I have also met so many people in these past so
many years....some of who I still hear from...some who I never wish to see ever again...
I have had many friends.....boyfriends...classmates,schoolmates,collegemates.....
ICICI collegues....and many other pals....
Many of them who I still keep in touch and cherish 
their friendship...
I would like to thank my family first for bringing me up so many years and 
now having brought me up to such a good position in society...
where I am able to stand up with
pride having a well-paying job in a Famous bank....
it's all due to my family...I love you all...
I also want to thank my friends Jaishree,Satish,Raji and Mani who have stood by me in these many years and without who I wouldn't have the strength to face anything.....thanks guys....
I know am a bit sentimental around this time of year...another day,another year.....but 
I shouldn't pass by without thanking my near and dear ones.....
Keep Smiling....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....