One Year@ICICI


Aaaaaah...Yes....One year..It has been one year...wohooo...
Well I have survived and gone through all and much more during this time...
It seems so long long ago I came here as a Dentist not knowing head or tail of Banking...
and hmm....today if not the master...I do know something....atleast if that is counting cash...
very fast...hehehhe...
Oh well...the corporate world teaches you a lot of things....How to deal with people..
Some are nice...some not so nice...some downright cruel and hard nuts to crack........hope I never cross paths again....So much back biting..and the Rat race..and the work pressure...and the 8-8 banking...though we are now 9-6....but oh well...
I love working here...it is a great experience being in such a wonderful organisation...where I have as a dentist...got to learn so much and have become a much more...matured person...than before...I know who to talk..and who to speak to make a difference...
Then there are people like Ramesh Sir and Nagi who is adore even today...and their faces
stay in my mind whenever I am sad and upset...and I feel ready to bounce back....with more vigour...
The world is a cruel place and is like a wild forest...you have to keep your chin up and see
that you are not eaten by the Lion... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....