Life began today......


I know that I was born many many moons ago...but was  I really living life to the fullest??????
Was I really enjoying...the days...was I really experiencing................every minute?
I guess...no....nopes....it wasn't the case........It was just a mundane routine...home..office and home again..or home clinic and home...again..no interest..no motivation and no go in me...I was just rushing through life...like a blue house fly...with no specific purpose...
Now I wonder..how did I waste so many days.....and waste so much valuable time....
when I could have achieved so much more.
 I feel that I have a reason for living...a reason...to make a better person of myself...I feel happy and alive when I get up in early morning...
Every day seems new...and refreshing..
I sincerely believe...that If you wish for the very best....and pray for it from the heart...
God gives it to you...even though it maybe delayed.............but ultimately he gives your wish...
and someday all your dreams come true....................
So Smile...and start a new...day...................

Comments

Moov said…
I never felt you are far away from me
Durairaj said…
hey looks gud.. keep up

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....