You came..as..a gentle breeze...

You came as a gentle breeze..
and took my heart away...
Your love..made..me smile..and made...me say...
You are the...one i have been waiting for...
You are the one..i had been saving up my heart for..

You are the reason and the cause....
You are the belief in wat is..and wat was...
Your love came as a gentle breeze...
and took my heart away....

My heart was...empty...and god knew..tat..and said..
Hey...wait i will send you a angel..you way...
A angel..who has..a heart as..yours...
A person who will love you
for..your heart..and not ur face..
A person..who loves your heart of gold..
In short a person like you..my love...

Your love..makes..me look as each day anew..
and gives..me strenght to go thru...
Your love makes..me strong to face the world...
and makes...me believe..in me...
Your love came as a gentle breeze
and took...my heart away...
I long to be with you...
and spend most of my days..
dreaming of..you
I hope that somewhere you are thinking of me too....

Your love..makes me...want to soar...like a bird..high above the clouds..
Your love makes..me ....want to break the rules...
Don't you see ...my love...wat a effect you have on me???????
Your love came as a gentle breeze and took...my heart..away...

Hope that we...are together...soon..
your hand...in mine..
and us....walking together..into a wonderful future..together
I know it is difficult ...to sustain..without you beside..me
But even if we are apart...your not far...
You are right here in my heart...
Your love came as a gentle...breeze.........
And took my heart away...

-Nila-

Comments

U wrote this????? wow.. too good!!
nila said…
yes...dear..thanks..da..it's rite from my heart..

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....