hi...am back...after haitus..

ummm...watsup dudes and dudettes...
it's been one month..dears...
life has been hectic..and things have happened..and times have gone by...
and hmmm...am back to one job..again..
the 2 jobs routines..are a little taxing...on my mind,body and spirit..
and oh that bloody office politics...hehe...
there's one jerk at my workplace..who's after me..and makes life miserable..
he doesn't leave an oppurtunity..to make fun of me...and make jokes..abt me and my family...
well..guess..wat i did? i put hm in place..i waited for my senior dentist...to return from his holiday..and i told him things as they are...i literally called a spade a spade..no wishy washy...haaha .. ;)
and things..were explained..and i left the job..to take up some other job..but not before..making..my stand clear..
Well..i am proud of myself..
i finally got the confidence..to speak up for my rights..!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....