Ahh...I Found..Myself..Life..and More...



Hmmmm...
Well...hehe..i have completed..one month in my new job....
and guess..wat..i got my paycheck... yest...
and boy ..
wat a relief it..was..to earn on ur own...
cos..u c..i have been thru..lots..of things..lately..
many were forced circumstances..
and some i forced..myself...into..
i haven't been able to work past one year..cos of mom's illness..
and all..
and oh ya..i went to new zealand..for a good six months.. :)
so the question of the continuation in my dental profession ..
wasn't there..
neways...now tat..i am busy..i am too...busy..
I work two jobs..and tat too..in two different..hospitals..
and ummmmmmmmm..i don't have much time..at all..to myself..
But then as cutie pie...
says.am packed..hehe..well..he is too..
na na..he's vetti..
he just works..in one place..and apram after that....
he's lazying at home..
Well..we had a looooooooong..chat...tat day..and hmm..
i had called..him after 1 year..
so we had..lotsa catching up to do....
aaaaaaah..well..he was..overjoyed..with my call..
Y...he even thanked..me for calling..ahaha..lol..
now a guy thanking..me?
hmmm...tats..wonderful... :)
cos..i cleared..a lot of doubts..in his..silly head...
well..he now..knows..am not married..
and am..not going to new zealand..at the moment..
Hmmmmm...Now..it's upto him to make..a move..hehehe...
Which i hope he finally does..soon..
After all..it's been two years..since we have been friends..
and i deserve...a proposal.. ;)
he's a Sweetheart...and am.a Sweetheart.....lol..
So i guess..that..We are "Indian Sweethearts"
Aka..like Julia Roberts and Billy Crystal..
hmmm...Well..wats that movie's name?
U knw..na? in that movie.."American Sweethearts" hehehe
And know wat..
Well...my pals...in my Angel..Network..
I guess..U all..knw..already.... :)
he's been snoopin for info abt me..cos..i didnt keep in touch...
for one year....aha..
Well....i guess..i was caught up in my own..life..
to give him time..
But then..he could have called...
Oh well..he musta..thought am...married..off..or sumthing..
hehe....
Which ..in reality..am not!!!!
umm..and oh yah..i told him..
am waiting for Mr.Right..and guess...wat...
He says...aha is that..so?
Well..Am waiting..for Miss.Wrong..hmmmm...
Now..tats..news...
and now he got me thinking..could that be me???????????
Well..i asked him to name..the girl he likes..
and he went..all..quiet....and coy..
and i guess..he was..shy...and tongue-tied...
He was..sooo..quiet..that i was wondering..
if he had..cut the phone..
Well..he woudn't dare do tat..
cos it was my ...mobile call..hehehe
and he knows..he would get bashed..if he hung up!!!!
oooooooooh..come on..a guy being shy? ahaha.. :)
Well..it could be...
he loves..me he...loves...me not.. ;)
Well...i know..one thing..
no guy..would be..snoopin..around..
finding..out..if..
his best friend is married..or not?
Hmm...of course i would have told him na? if i had..ne such plans..
y he even remembers...all the proposals..
i got..and the exact number..of guys..i rejected..
names...too..lol..
sheesh..even i had forgotten tat..come on..
how can a gal remember..the number of alliances..
u got..after..i got 20-30...hehehe
neways..i know..i know...
u totally da....u love..me..but...
But ur scared...if i say no...
ur scared..if our friendship would end..
Oh come on..I like...U a lot..
But..am not in a position to say nething..till u come out..and tell me
wat u think da.... :)
A...just say the magic word...
and am..urz for life..
Ahhhh..well..am giving..u another...chance...da..
hehe..as u saw in "HUM TUM"
a guy and a girl can never be friends...
cos ultimately love..comes in the way...and changes..your life..
Ummmmm....
Deep down..i know he likes..me ,he just has to ask...
and of course i will say yes!!!!! ;)

Comments

Prince K. said…
WHO IN THE WORLD CHANGED THE TEMPLATE?
I don't like pink.... Its depressing, tomorrow my results would be out...boohoo
nila said…
po da...bohooooooooo..i like pink..re..
ahahaa...:)
nila said…
hmmmmm...well..u can..say tat..hehee..
:)
of course he vl say yes!!! and v r gonna partyyyyy that day... wont v akka?? ;)
nila said…
yayaya....sure..we both will party...and a special..hug for u..sis...
but see..shruti..he has..to come and tell...me and i think he will soon.. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....