Hey 13 is a ugly number!!!

Hi there...
am just publishin some thing...a summa follow up blog...to the previous...blog..
aaaaaaah..cos that was the 13 th blog..hehehehe...
so i was kinda superstitious...dears...
Oh am not the only one...there's no 13 th floor in The Empire state..Building...
My gosh...well..if the American's are scared brats...
well..ohhhh..am too..
i have always...held my four-leaved clover close to my heart..oh well..and the rabbit foot...and always walking into a room with my left foot forward...
Ahem...ahahaa..being a student of science..tat too..medical...science..
I know am being..paranoid...and kinda overdoing it...
but then life is already complicated..and i need all the luck i can get....
Cheers...friends...

Comments

hey... 13 is my lucky no..
though friday the 13th n 13 no veedu film were horror... i don believe in it..13th is really lucky fr me..

Popular posts from this blog

My Nethra..here's wat she thinks...of my blog!!!

Am.............Back!!!

From Friends...or Family...Continued....